Join us as we sponsor Computing’s DevOps Summit at this event designed to look at the challenges enterprises face in DevOps adoption and answer such questions as:
- How to approach DevOps in a monolithic enterprise environment?
- How to convince the teams to embrace DevOps?
- What additional benefits can microservices bring to DevOps?
- How should effective DevOps teams be constructed?
- Unifying DevOps and security
- Achieving digital transformation through DevOps
We’re also speaking! Attend our session presented by Chef Solutions Architect, Pieter Hagen, “How security and compliance teams can be good citizens in a DevOps practice” from 11.40-12.00.
- Learn how InfoSec team can collaborate via automated processes that can be built into every part of the development cycle.
- Understand how security and compliance teams can do a ‘shift left’ in the DevOps cycle to become DevOps enablers.
- Use continuous automation to outperform competitors by delivering software faster and with less risk.
Join a panel discussion with Chef Technical Community Manager, Mandi Walls, “From DevOps to No-Ops? What DevOps will look like in 5 years” from 15.50-16.35.