Oklahoma City OK
Come join us at the Driving Compliance Workshop: Oklahoma City! This uniquely practical workshop is a great opportunity to learn, network, and share the best ways to automate your security compliance.
During this half day workshop, you will learn from Chef experts as well as peers in the room about tips and tricks for how to:
- Detect and correct security issues across your infrastructure (on-prem or in the cloud)
- Rapidly gain and maintain constant visibility into your infrastructure security status
- Automate security compliance to eliminate risk and deliver software that is secure and compliant by design
Lunch will be served at 11:00am followed by a hands-on training, so make sure to bring your laptop!
Is this workshop right for you?
You need familiarity and comfort with the following:
- Writing code (of just about any flavor) in a text editor
- Working on the command line
- Basic system administration (installing packages, configuring those packages, starting a service)
Don’t think you are the right person to attend? Tell your team! This free event is the perfect way to get your team some training without dipping into your T&E budget.