This webinar is part two of a four part series that focuses on the steps you should take to bring about digital transformation in your organization. In this webinar, we talk about ways to manage risk.
Traditionally, determining whether an application and its supporting infrastructure meet an organization’s information security standards is tacked on as an afterthought, at the end of the development and testing cycle. In contrast, high-performing organizations that have undergone digital transformation treat these requirements as fundamental to a successful software deployment and shift security and compliance testing far to the left. Industry metrics demonstrate that embedding compliance requirements into the deployment pipeline improves your ability to ship your software faster.
This short-form webinar series invites you to participate in a discussion on how to implement digital transformation and which metrics demonstrate progress on your journey.
Join us to:
- Explore the role of automated compliance solutions
- Learn which industry metrics demonstrate your successful efforts to mitigate risk
- Participate in a virtual roundtable discussion where you can ask the questions most relevant to you
Who should attend:
- Director/VP of technology teams (Engineering/IT/DevOps/etc)
- Technology executives (CIO/CTO)
- Management seeking strategic alignment w/ business objectives